It’s almost 2010 (not only a new year, but a new decade). Looking back over the past ten years, I realized how much has actually happened to me.
I survived my twenties. I fell in love (real love, the kind you read about in books). I got married. I became a mommy. I survived child birth (not once, but twice). I became an aunt (thirteen times over). My best friend became my sister-in-law. I’ve lived in the same place for nine years (that’s a record --- I'm a military brat). I reconnected with friends from, as far back as, elementary school (thanks to Facebook and Myspace). The list goes on forever…I’ll probably add more as I think of it. I hope the next decade brings even more excitement.
As for Resolutions, I promised you my list. Here it goes.
1. I want to finish the three manuscripts I’ve outlined by the end of 2010. (Maybe even find an agent) ;-)
2. I want to read at least twenty-four books by the end of 2010 (this will be a challenge as I’m the mommy of two little ones).
3. Eat better (less chocolate, more veggies)
4. Lose weight. I want to get to my goal weight by May. I will give you a minute to stop laughing. (I’m actually giving myself to the end of 2010)
5. Now that you have collected yourself…wait…okay, I think that’s the last of the laughter... I will go on. I want to get organized. That means I will us my daily planner everyday.
6. I will write in my blog at least twice a week.
7. I will not drink any Pepsi in 2010. My sister told me I was setting myself up for failure with this one, but I will do it. No PEPSI!
8. Try not to stress over the little things…I said ‘TRY’.
So, I know it will be a challenge, but I want to start the New Year off right. I hope everyone has a great New Year. I will be home with my hubby and kiddos watching the ball drop. Okay, trying to keep my eyes open so I can see the ball drop.
See you next year!!!
- Current Location:Watertown, New York
- Current Mood: optimistic